Members of the Donation Nation represent Donate Life Arizona, the public-facing brand for Donor Network of Arizona (DNA), in an online capacity for the span of one year. DNA is the state’s federally designated organ procurement organization. Members engage with Donate Life Arizona on multiple platforms and post a minimum of two original posts per month, within content guidelines. Primary communication among members will be via a private Facebook group and/or emails. Donate Life Arizona may provide promotional items to both members and their followers (such as in the form of a giveaway). High-performing Donation Nation members may be invited to signature donation events and featured on www.DNAZ.org.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school or college student
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Professional, outgoing and friendly attitude
- Personal Facebook account required
- Strong social media presence on at least two of the following platforms: Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Personal connection to donation is not required but is a plus
Payment: Unpaid position
Click here to download and complete an application. Please also include links/handles to your social media accounts on your resume. To apply, fill out the form below! Having trouble? Email your application and resume to Human.Resources@dnaz.org.