Working at Donor Network of Arizona (DNA) is more than organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation. We work in the field of generosity, facilitating the selfless gifts of donation to save and heal lives.
DNA employees use their unique talents to make the most of every situation, every opportunity and every donation. Each position at DNA plays an important role in the donation process while honoring the legacy of donors and celebrating the renewed health of recipients.
Click here to apply for DNA opportunities on our career site!
We are looking for dedicated individuals, excited to be a part of our culture!
Positions are based in Tempe, AZ unless otherwise notated in the position title or description.
Our Core values support our vision, shape our culture, and reflect who we are. Through Positive Energy, Passion and Eagerness we:
- Respect, support and encourage others
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
- Seek solutions and offer suggestions for improvement
- Demonstrate pride and enthusiasm for our mission and take ownership for our actions
- Make the most of every opportunity
- Exhibit a commitment and dedication to the gift of donation
- Embrace challenging opportunities
- Demonstrate initiative; willing to take the first step
- Engage in the culture of DNA